Welcome...

Sit down...buckle up....and for goodness sakes...HOLD ON!


Thursday, January 21, 2010

BEEEFFFFY!!!

I made a delicious steak for dinner last night. Soooo simple. I didn't think that I could do it but I did and was thrilled!
What I did was....
1. Purchase steak from store (I chose a small filet mignon wrapped in bacon).
2. Pour a little olive oil in a medium-ish skillet over medium heat.
3. While heating the oil, preheat oven to 450 and season steak with some salt and pepper.
4. Gently place the steak in your skillet. (If it doesn't sizzle, it's not ready.)
5. Cook for about 4 minutes on each side.
6. Put that skillet, or another oven proof one, in the 450 degree oven for about 6 minutes.
And wha-la! A great home-made, super cheaper steak in under 30 minutes!
YUM!

No comments:

Post a Comment